Saturday, September 13, 2008

Song Photography

Aloha Writers,
Photos allow the capture of special qualities in the depth of field. Let's show posture and expression as we write today. Enjoy and play on!


Earmark Me For That

Be as it may the hub-bub of the day
Organize disguise and have your say
Expertise a release surely to please
Fight my crime with one thin dime

What they say this policy way
That talk is all foreign to me
Fight the dragon in a soothsayer's wagon
Earmark that for me if you please

If you will come out into the frill
Put those dukes up be a fighting duck
Beyond this chore there's a distant shore
Is legislation's creation in all elation

Hand down a decision with such precision
Put all hands on deck what the heck
Tell me now what they say and when
Chew the fat now earmark me for that

No comments: