Friday, March 6, 2009

Cool Architecture



Aloha Poets,
The palm trees have a setting of pattern in the background. The setting gives a stronger "cool" feel to the palms. Lets write with setting in mind today. Enjoy!


Friendly Frenzy

Starlet dater main gater got to groove
Fresh start so smart will behoove
You to go so slow to shine a light
Tahitian bronze sultry song coif the night

Liquidity no quit in me for you to be
Of all my friends you're my only frenzy
Its me you bake in the cake of victory
Up to my neck ripple effect true story

Feed it through all the way to meaning
Amplify the answer twice see the dice leaning
Take a chance on a stance voice your heart
Articulate another cake now make your mark

Bringing friends with hearts to lend so friendly
Touching matters logic spatters on what we see
Lakes of wine from shy to shine then go free
Of all my friends with only you I find my frenzy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last two lines :)

pd.adams said...

yes...thank you. The poem creates "tension" of friendship and the last two lines "resolve."