Monday, December 14, 2009

Cool Dude



Aloha Poets,
Cool dude inspires today's poem. Enjoy!


Juggle

I used to think gray matter mattered
Until that flange of connection spattered
Mostly touted to shake the smart
It's the white matter that has my heart

This delicious duo left and right
In a dance of closeness both take flight
Cerebrums are where many carry on
For me myelin sheath sings its song

The arrival of September and a rainy day
Offers its own kind of pathway
When all the leaves are falling down
Peripheral vision grasps the ground

Regular attendance is a good start
Where every song enters the heart
The tattered and warm may trudge in
Still white matter tracts within

Learning to adapt can cause a scream
While denser gray matter adds its steam
White matter however draws me in
To reverse a cascade juggle pin

Hope organizes to right the better
Leaving what's left to write a letter
While dark matter is space's way
It's my white matter that makes my day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, i lover this poem! :)