Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dreams of Blue


Aloha,
Here are 3 examples of different genres in lyric writing 
for your song. 
Enjoy!


Genre: eFuture Poetry
Flash Bolero

Above the rising sea below the canopy
We seek the safety of our sentiment
Nature drums and motherhood comes
To rise above the sediment

Savage bang an ocean rang
Came the dance of the flash bolero
Fire words hearts stirred 
The dark horse of twilight ground zero

Dreams of blue the beauty of green too
Inspire in the cold and the dark
Muses merge museums emerge
Still the darkhorse of twilight sought its mark

A new canopy the blue sky would be
Above the dance of the flash bolero 
Below raging swells a calm ocean will dwell
Here motherhood awaits her hero




Genre: Blues 

                         What Happens Next

You warm your mind, as her heart grows cold,  
then worry grabs hold, down to your soul
A wise man will tell you, get it out of your head,  
sorry is a word that can end you' up dead
What's your hurry baby? Please tell me, or send me a text
Won't you tell me now baby, What Happens Next?

You manage your way. You say, " Come what may!"
But you can't stop the day, got dues to pay
day in and day out can't you can hear my heart shout?
There's got to be some, kind of way out..
Jimi and Dylan would shout, would say,  
Hey, What Happens Next?

What is going, to happen next?
Somebody tell me or send me a text
Baby won't you please,  don't stack the deck  
Just tell me honey, What Happens Next?

You say step up, drink from the cup, 
then talk to me like some kind of pup
You tell me remember, then you forget.  
Won't somebody tell me, What Happens Next?




Genre: Jazz Swing

                           Hunger the Night

You characterize, so strong
Up to the moment of your momentous little song
You guy wire your tension
Did I mention? This guy is wired for you?

You lead me through. Or is this just
Another little journey to find you, yourself, and you?
I gladly follow with no disguise, baby it's you, you..
Hot wire me wise

Intrigued, never fatigued, surely you must know
When you invite me, excite me, the exits are closed
So close you are, bringing that feeling of home from afar
Can I ride in your car in overdrive? It's true you hot wire me wise

The way I feel when you say you deal right from the heart
It's like we were, when we were right from the start
When we were younger we'd hunger the night, and listen to its cries
Then you would, hot wire me wise

You bring your story, on a stage of glory
In motion, with that look in your eyes, no one denies
Baby it you. You hot wire me wise








No comments: