Saturday, June 21, 2008

Delicate Dancers

Aloha,
                   This photo allows to flowers to come forward as bigger than the rest. Writers also bring story points forward by the use of exaggeration. Let's write using exaggeration today.
         Enjoy!



Genre: Blues Rock


            Blindsided By Your Visual

Error proneness well I guess that's me now
No more aloneness, worked that out somehow
With actions so prolonged and somewhat intense
I'll stay with you this day forever hence

You echo the sentiment you whisper in my ear
A competitor's impediment is what I like to hear
Some actions may kill and dash a lofty plan
I'll stay blindsided by your visual I'll be your man

Respect each other and speak of courtesy
A Whitman's sampler of restraint that's you and me
With a heartfelt renewable mandate so individual
I stay blindsided by your visual

The perfect skill set is now what we heed
As we seek and treasure our own privacy
With a natural reserve so residual
I'll  stay blindsided by your visual


                   

No comments: