Thursday, May 1, 2008

Forces of Nature

Aloha,
                 Here is a wave shot on Oahu's exciting North Shore. We don't actually "see" the force of gravity, but we can see the effects of the "forces at play" in the wave, its white water, and ocean spray. Writers can add more stirring force to their fiction with the "push and pull"of intriguing dialogue. Let's write with that in mind today.             Enjoy!



Genre: eWorld Poetry

 My Heart is Your Ocean


Hands of love reach out to me
At times so very hard to see
Down the path sultry moon
Beams on the water sunny soon

My heart is your ocean by night and by day
Cool waters run deep under life's fray
 Simple words go got game come away 
My heart is your ocean field of play

Sites of my life sprawls of highway 
Dangerous turn below hazardous bay
Negotiate slow thoughtful with care
My heart is your ocean you can go there
 
 So many smiles this sweet life to roam 
So many miles then finally home
Soft bay into view with its final dare
My heart is your ocean I'll see you there 

No comments: