Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Green Delegate

Aloha,
                   This afternoon photo near Waikiki depicts a "character." Great writers add sound, motion, and color to reveal relationships between their characters that "show" the story. Let's write with that in mind today.
      Enjoy!



Genre:  ePlanet Poetry


                
  Far From Enough

Hold it against me be so bold
Fence with me out into the cold
Launder the green don't do that scene
Hear these blues a little news

Keep trying love don't quit the pain
Know what they say about getting no gain
 If ever life gets a little more strange
We've got far from enough to support the change

Separately surviving to plant the seed
New notices arriving is all we need 
Sweet warning sounds with ears to the ground
Lay the odds what will be found

Informationally storm
Architect the next fashionable form
Get up now find your range
We've gotten far from enough to support the change




Genre:  eSciFi Poetry

                          
              Little Hoax Device

Such a fashion statement I see you wear
Who will ever let you inside here?
Pardon me there but that's not nice
Your little artistic statement hoax device

Someone you must be trying to impress
You say it's yourself you want to express
Somebody's claim you're mounting an attack
One thing's to blame, it's humor you lack

It's true I never meant that thing to discharge
Judge won't you please dismiss my charge
Does't anybody get my little jokes
This little device is only a hoax

There's really no reason for all this alarm
It's just a little battery I got from the farm
Matters little to me why should it you
Who am I really what could I do?

Really I'm no deadly body of work
Just a walking fuse and my little quirk
Please officer won't you please be amused
As I stand here so rigidly accused

I'm so sorry my heart sweats and toils
As probationary blood simmers and boils
Once surrounded by a squad of vice
Me and my little hoax device


                              

No comments: