Friday, May 16, 2008

Beach Blue

Aloha,
     Here is a morning photo on a beach near Waikiki known as Magic Island. Sunlight reflecting environmental blue is oxygen. Sunlight reflecting environmental green is living chlorophyll. Blue and green together signifies LIFE. 
     Writers can add their own "life" to a story by reporting details that matter. Let's write with that in mind today!                          Enjoy!


Genre:  eSciFi Poetry
                             
                                                       
             
 Metallic Grin

It had to come to this
Sooner later finding bliss
World's latest craze starts here
Fashion statement dental gear

Authority clamps fateful trends
Vanity makes no amends
Beautiful face machine tool chin
Smile perfect metallic grin

Color coded coordinate mood
Rubber banded never glued 
Fashion finessed Ortho brace
Matching tan you're in the race

Risky business yet still they cheer
Bring it home pseudo dental gear
Optimal smile for that little miss
Metallic grin sealed with a kiss



Genre:  eYourWorld Poetry


       
   My Favorite Hangover 

Some go to parties wherever winds blow
Drink and dance to make the show
Those die hards never quit when they're through
My favorite hangover is always you

All night celebration needs no berth
Enthusiastical party animal hearth
Partaking freely their beloved brew
But my favorite hangover is always you

I found my saloon through the laughter
And all those revelers hanging from the rafter
You're my trail boss I'll be your rover
You'll always be my favorite hangover

I'm the master of my destiny
Destiny's child has never bested me
I never get high I never do
My favorite hangover is always you







No comments: