Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ocean Blue Sky


Aloha,

     It's a sunny day! Let's see what our photo conjures up today...




Genre: Hip Hop

                         Just Do It

Finally now, just get it together
Don't you worry about the weather
Think of it like there's nothing to lose
If you're not living your life, then who's?

What's the use pining and paining
You look outside, it just started raining
Who really are, they to you?
You're the one who, started to do

Just do it, do something uplift
Give yourself a really big gift
Get to it, there's lots of time left
Just do it! Use your heft

You say, they got to you
They say, that story's all true
You know you almost blew it, already knew it
Get to it, just do it

Turn that boat, do it with a bang
Don't talk about that old song you sang
No hangtime, and no shapeshifting
You are the one, you do the heavy lifting
Just do it!



Genre:  Bluegrass

                        Blow Me Away

Night falls, the wind is cold, so tired so old
Or so you say, were your feelings today
But you're not done, you cover your tracks
And begin to mount, the mother of all comebacks

Come on, blow me away
Tell me the truth, I'll believe what you say
Bring it to me, your shocking stretch of game
Blow me away, make a name

Face it, ace it, I know you can taste it
It's in your sights, you're dead to rights
Get the game point, in this little joint
And your stream of wows, steady now

Don't derail now from the roar of the crowd
Hear them shout, close it out
When you're older and wiser and rocking gray
You'll still hear them say, Blow me away!



Genre: Cool Jazz

   Just For Me

Somnamulate and woo me
Never hesitates to sooth me
More than hypnotic curiosity

Timbre talented
Through the night so gallanted
Iceberg tip beauty to me

Nonchalant entitled
Raw loveless unbridled
Music flows with sweet harmony

Cool with the moves 
Casual grooves
You phrase your words nonchalantly

And away from all harms
Infuse to these arms
Charmed intrusions only for me


















No comments: