Friday, April 4, 2008

Beauty


Aloha,
                  This is the inspiration photo today. I remember when I shot the photo, there were many people behind me crowding onto a city bus. You can find beauty and interesting dimension in any environment. This idea can also be true in sounds, or in the words you write. Just find the beauty.                                         Enjoy!  




Genre: eEarth Poetry

                   Dark Columbia

Dark Columbia, deep in my heart
A misty mountain song, lost at the start
I sense a dream in the wildest of blue
Deep Dark Columbia, I'll care for you

Slow my mind when I'm fast asleep
Nudge morning promises I must keep
I'll speak of love, sketch it out
Tell the story, you stretch it out

So deep and dark, you hold my mind
Slow and smooth, shaded sunshine
So sincere, with no shallow care
Dark Columbia, take me there

As subtle streams filter down
Muster your macho, cover your grounds
Black rim sediment, Cafe' noir
Deep Dark Columbia, do the chore



Genre: Bluegrass

                         Fountain of Truth

Happiness happened oh so sweet
When your beauty appeared on my little street
With eyes so kind and a heart so soft
You shook my mind sent it aloft
Then right there on my little street
You rendered my life with dancing feet

Like a dream discovery rhumba
The fountain of truth java coffee mocha
Words rang true showing you care
With a voice so soft pure and clear

Love is the fountain of truth
Arrival contingent on survival of youth
Someday we'll know what's said is true
What love brings dreams come you

With those words of wisdom I did hear
My heart jumped up in the air
To this day I extend warm gratitude
For extending my life with attitude

I won't soon forget events back there
Came a beautiful girl out of nowhere
To render my life with dancing feet
Right then and there on my little street



Genre: Brazilian Jazz

                    Heavenly Eyes

Heavenly eyes, you've got heavenly eyes
When you look at me
Looking at you, looking at me, look at you
Just me and you,  and where we are

The night is you, only you
I'm swimming in your senses, losing my defenses,  
maybe what is meant is, I'll love you

No more pretending, love is descending
Beneath a starry night, I found you
So astounding were you, heavenly eyes

Beneath the moonlight
No one pretending, defending
What two hearts already know
Those heavenly eyes drifting in blue over you
With you, only you

Starry eyes find me, remind me, heavenly eyes
It's really true, what could we do, out of the blue
Love found me and you
Has finally found us, tenderly, heavenly high
Heavenly eyes and you


                  








                  
    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dark Columbia
I like this version much better
Fountain of Truth
I like the use of vision " you rendered my life with dancing feet"..."my little street"
Heavenly Eyes
This one is on my top 50 list of my favorites. Its classic, real and almost as sweet as (some of )ee cummings love poems. i like;
" what could we do, out of the blue, love found me and you"