Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Guitar Review



Aloha,
                 I hope you have had a chance to practice guitar lessons #1,#2, and #3. Here is a REVIEW of the important points:


     1)   Place your left-hand fingers exactly as shown on Video #1 to make your Fmajor7 chord.

     2)   Place your right-hand fingers so each finger has its own string to play.

     3)   Create a new chord (D minor) by using one finger (pinky) of your left hand.


These are the main points of guitar lessons #1,#2, and #3. View the videos again to be sure your fingerings are correct up to this point. This is important for upcoming lessons. Ok?     Enjoy!






Genre:  Environmental Poetry


 Turn the Tide

Soaring music to you is the great panorama
Makes you a child in a Christmas banana pajama
You sing your songs of Nature's pride
One voice and those eyes turn the tide

Once upon the world you share of yourself  
Appearing even now to care without stealth
Those little songs stay in your heart you cool it down
Turn it around get on the ground

Now fast-forward mode carries the load
As the world hunkers down two by two
Ask each other sister and brother
Will we forever see green and blue?

Earthly bound seeking our found
Hoping never to turn away
Standing still now with one hand on the plow
And a plan for another day

Should we still we choose up sides 
Even as new needs arrive?
With one voice and those eyes
Turn the tide




Genre: Country


                          Little Pup

So slowly we go to a place in your heart
My only hope is my pride. Can it play smart?
If it starts jumping around or starts acting up
I'll take it back home like some little pup

So sweetly you share, your world with me
With a special touch and no entry fee
And about restless hearts, you must already have known
How they ramble and chase with no chance of a home

Like a man's best friend all through the years
You followed my heart into so many tears
Just a faithful companion doing its part
Never left me standing where most men start

When I look back down there, it's still at my side
Something in me said keep it, I guess it's my pride
You took me by the heart, became my Lady Luck
Sent my pride running, like some little pup
 


                 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thank you for the review.
This is very helpful. ;)