Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sanguine Sunshine

Aloha,
                 Here is another sunny day photo, shot late morning. This woody plant stands tall even with very little wood in its stem. It's showing a lot of confidence,which is also a good trait for writers.                                 Enjoy



Genre: Country Pop


                   Your Kisses Keep Me
                                     
Depend on independence, that gets you by
A little freedom keeps you so high
You like nice things in a little wooden box
And don't like the way every everybody talks

Traveling light, you like to get around
All the white noise is no bothersome sound
You can bet a life, you'll always know where I'll be
I'm always where your kisses keep me

Once in a while,  they show a friendly face
A touch of your hand, a warm-hearted place
But you always know where I'm gonna' be
I'm always where your kisses keep me

Genetic infusion is found everywhere
People watch, people stare
Where have you been, who will you see?
You must know by now I'm where your kisses keep me






No comments: