Monday, April 14, 2008

Clearwater Blue


Aloha,
     Here is a morning photo with shadows and a variety of colors
 and brightness. Writing  also requires this kind of
"range" in dynamics. Let's try that today.                           Enjoy!



Genre: Country Blues

                          My Own Sweet Time

It's true I called you, thought of something we could do
Would run for a while, stay clever have a smile
Wherever we would go, you could bet we went
Oh the time we chose, the time we spent

I liked it there, yes it's true
Yes I did, with someone like you
Gave you my hand, you shook it fine
I gave you my own sweet time 

A little shy, I had my reasons, took my time like the seasons
Saw your beauty, you had me there, sweet smile flowy hair
Jumbled words and little rhymes, took it slow in due time
You shook my hand then my mind, I gave you my own sweet time



No comments: